Thursday 9 June 2016

How Men Try Winning You over Once They Realizes Your Value


Photo Source: Pinterest.com
Breakups are nasty and painful even when they are based on ‘mutual agreement’. Saying goodbye to someone you have shared with your innermost thoughts and feelings, stings.

Today, I want to share with you, what happens to that guy who takes her lady for granted. The emotions get so real after the breakup.

The Story                     
Mike and I had been apart for five months now. It sucked at first but as months went by, I swallowed the bitter pill. Come to think of it, 

“That relationship was simply toxic. Good riddance Mike, this has been a blessing in disguise.”

I told myself.

The Backdoor attempts
1. Late-Night Calls
My phone was buzzing furiously and I was literally sleeping and walking to bed. I know you can guess who it was, MIKE of course after five months of total silence. I was in no mood for his tales so I ignored the call.

The following morning, I was treated to a surprise message from MIKE.

“I miss you so much, my dear.”

I didn’t know how to react so went to the delete button.

2. Endless Text Messages
For the next three weeks, he would send me a minimum of five messages a day, trying his best to check in with me. If only he thought of doing this while we were still together instead of the silent treatment he gave me.

I wasn’t breaking so easily, so the silent treatment is what he got for a response.


Photo Source: 8tracks.com
3. Invitation for a Meet Up
Mike was not getting the memo that I was not interested. The fragile girl he had stepped all over her heart was now a woman with brains and self-esteem.

Every now and then, he made efforts to invite me for lunch or weekend gate-away but I stood my ground. He took things a notch higher and would use our mutual friends to trick me.

At this point, most ladies break and fall back into the relationship. Those who remain unmoved are those who have had enough like me.

4. The Social Media Outcry
In the two years, we had been together, MIKE NEVER shared our photos on social media let alone change his relationship status.

One morning I woke up to dozen of photos that he had tagged me plus a notification that we were in a relationship.

This was my breaking point. He had his chance and blew it. I had to make him stop.

My Response
I gave him a call and organized a meet-up at one of our favorite parks. He actually brought me flowers something he had never done before. Little did he know what was coming his way.

I had no time for chit chat so I went straight to it,

“MIKE it is over and it has been for the last seven months now. You had your chance and you blew it.

Photo Source: Mobcup.net
Had you did not treat me like trash, insulted me and even disrespected me publicly, then we would be together.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I have moved on and so should you!”

I have no idea where I got the courage as I had never been so real with him before. This was a defining moment for me and I was not ready to hear him out.

Call me mean but, one thing always leads to another. So I walked away swinging my hips like never before.

Long story short, Learn from MIKE or you will be next. Treat your woman right and you won’t need to run after her when she has moved on.
      
    
     Comments
     We will be glad to hear your thoughts. You can comment in these four ways:
     a. Using your Gmail/Google Account
     b. As Anonymous 
     c. Using your name /URL
     d. Using a WordPress Account
    
   NB: Always confirm that you are not a robot or else your comment will not be posted
   Thank you for reading, keep reading, commenting, and sharing.

Here are Related Articles:


2 comments:

  1. Hey, while i agree that we mostly know the value of something once that something is lost, sometimes a break is all we need. Whether you except Mike back will depend on the reasons fro the break-up. What if the guy left because you were at fault and he is now ready to forgive and forget. Ladies need to realize that a guy doesn't fall in love easily and once he falls in love, its had to fall out of one. So give the guy a chance and you will be treated like a queen.. he has learned his lesson.nice articles none the less

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and I agree. However, Mike took his lady for granted and there was no excuse. It is a good thing he learnt his lesson.

    ReplyDelete